Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's a BOY!

On December 15, 2008 we had a doctor's visit and a sonogram and found out that we would be the proud parents of a baby boy. I was 17 1/2 weeks at this appointment. We have been working through names ever since. It's been quite a process. I suggest a name--Michael turns it down. Michael suggests a name--I veto it. It's challenging, and we still don't have a name for our little boy. For those of you asking for monogramming purposes, I promise we'll let you know as soon as we get it figured out! :)

We had another sonogram last week on January 12, 2009. This was just a follow-up scan because the technician couldn't see everything she needed to see during the previous sonogram. The baby is breech right now and has been for the last 2 sonograms, which they say is okay because he still has plenty of time to turn. It just made it a little more difficult to get good pictures. Speaking of pictures--I've added the ones we have from the last 2 ultrasounds for you to enjoy. They are precious--if I do say so myself.





No comments: