Super Cute! It just needs Luke now! I'm sure you are counting down the days and VERY READY for him to be here. I remembe those last few days were so miserable for me. Love you and thinking about you...don't forget about me when he gets here! I want to know. :)
Oh, the nursery is just darling! I really love everything! You did GREAT!! Looks like you are ready for Luke to make his appearance. You have so much fun to look forward to!
Kristan, the nursery looks great! The basket liners will be in the mail tomorrow. Table cover to follow asap. I just love shopping for baby things! Michael and I look forward to seeing you sitting in the rocker holding Luke. You and Michael will be wonderful parents. The last year has held a lot of changes for both of you, and we're so proud of the way you and Michael have worked together to get to this point in your lives. Sending our love and prayers your way.
3 comments:
Super Cute! It just needs Luke now! I'm sure you are counting down the days and VERY READY for him to be here. I remembe those last few days were so miserable for me. Love you and thinking about you...don't forget about me when he gets here! I want to know.
:)
Oh, the nursery is just darling! I really love everything! You did GREAT!! Looks like you are ready for Luke to make his appearance. You have so much fun to look forward to!
Kristan, the nursery looks great! The basket liners will be in the mail tomorrow. Table cover to follow asap. I just love shopping for baby things! Michael and I look forward to seeing you sitting in the rocker holding Luke. You and Michael will be wonderful parents. The last year has held a lot of changes for both of you, and we're so proud of the way you and Michael have worked together to get to this point in your lives. Sending our love and prayers your way.
Post a Comment